Conservation and Planning Approval
Dyebrick products have been used on some of the oldest brick and stone buildings in the world, including:
- Westminster Hall, City of Westminster, London. Erected in 1097.
- St. Mary's Church, Gdansk, Poland. The largest brick church in the world (construction began in 1379).
- 41/42 Cloth Fair, London. Built between 1597 and 1614, this is the only house in the City of London to have survived the Great Fire of London in 1666.
- The Palace of Westminster - Central Lobby.
- The Palace of Westminster - Royal Gallery
They are the first choice for Conservation Companies and are recommended and approved by many Local Authorities in the UK.
For all conservation work, we recommend that you seek the advice of Dyebrick or one of their Approved Contractors.