It's a little belated as I did the project in 2016, but I thought I'd share our home makeover. We used Old English Red + Tudor Brown, diluted to 1/3 strength (although I went over some bricks more than once to help with getting a variegated finish). It's nice having the prettiest house on our street now!
This is our 1980s house before using Dyebrick stain. I will send the "After" photo in a separate email. We wanted to update the appearance of the brick by making it darker and more uniform. The product was great, easy to use and the customer service was remarkable. Thank you Dyebrick! Keep up the awesome work!! Don and Connie Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
THANK YOU! I bought a fixer upper that had a terrible case of efflorescence on the chimney. I was a bit wary that dye would be able to cover how extensive the efflorescence was, but everything else I had tried (muriatic acid) didn't work. Nine months later, I still love the results!